The town of El Coronel is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #340 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Coronel is at 179 meters of altitude.
The town of El Coronel is located at 19.3 kilometers from Aldama, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Coronel.
Where is El Coronel? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Coronel (Tamaulipas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Coronel, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Coronel and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Coronel (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Coronel
With the satellite map of El Coronel will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Aldama. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Coronel.
Vote for El Coronel. Opinions.
Do you like El Coronel? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Coronel so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- Campo Tortuguero Barra la Coma (1 inhabitants)
- El Ombligo (- inhabitants)
- Juliana (- inhabitants)
- La Campana (4 inhabitants)
- La Colmena (144 inhabitants)
- La Pedregosa (- inhabitants)
- Las Golondrinas (5 inhabitants)
- Las Hermanas (- inhabitants)
- Los Presidentes (- inhabitants)
- Magdaleno Mata (El Sombrerito) (2 inhabitants)
- Mata del Pozo (- inhabitants)
- Matamoritos (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (5 inhabitants)
- Santa María (2 inhabitants)
- Vista Hermosa (3 inhabitants)