San Juanito (Aldama, Tamaulipas)
Maps, photos and statistics of San Juanito, a beautiful tiny town of 1 inhabitants of the State of Tamaulipas
The town of San Juanito is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #302 of the ranking. San Juanito is at 100 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Juanito? You can find it at 31.8 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Aldama, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Juanito location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Juanito? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Juanito in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of San Juanito? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San Juanito (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Juanito
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Juanito, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Aldama. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Juanito.
Vote for San Juanito. Opinions.
Do you like San Juanito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Juanito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Aldama
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Tamaulipas (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- Cerro del Jerez (- inhabitants)
- Corralejo (1 inhabitants)
- Einar Saldaña (- inhabitants)
- El Bisturí (1 inhabitants)
- El Divisadero (- inhabitants)
- El Pedregoso (- inhabitants)
- El Recluta (- inhabitants)
- El X más Y (1 inhabitants)
- Las Lajas (9 inhabitants)
- Los Romanes (San Francisco) (- inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (Las Jarias) (1 inhabitants)
- Potrero del Llano (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Viviana (3 inhabitants)
- Tito Armenta (- inhabitants)