The town of Las Comas is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. Las Comas is at 325 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Las Comas? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Las Comas in Tamaulipas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Las Comas.
Need to locate a certain Las Comas building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Las Comas (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Comas
With the satellite map of Las Comas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Aldama. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Las Comas.
Vote for Las Comas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Comas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Comas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- Cuestecitas (- inhabitants)
- Don José (2 inhabitants)
- Einar Saldaña (- inhabitants)
- El Barranco (58 inhabitants)
- El Chapulín (- inhabitants)
- El Nacimiento (347 inhabitants)
- El Paija (- inhabitants)
- La Tortuga (- inhabitants)
- Las Lajas (Lajitas) (8 inhabitants)
- Lauro Aguirre (Lázaro Sánchez) (2 inhabitants)
- Los Planes (5 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (2 inhabitants)
- Safalma (1 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (- inhabitants)
- Vista Hermosa (3 inhabitants)