The town of Loma Chiquita is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #222 in terms of number of inhabitants. Loma Chiquita is at 471 meters of altitude.
The town of Loma Chiquita is located at 19.5 kilometers from Ciudad Melchor Múzquiz, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Loma Chiquita.
Where is Loma Chiquita? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Loma Chiquita in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Loma Chiquita.
Need to locate a certain Loma Chiquita building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Loma Chiquita (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Loma Chiquita
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Loma Chiquita, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Loma Chiquita.
Photos of Loma Chiquita
In order for you to enjoy nature around Loma Chiquita, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Loma Chiquita, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Loma Chiquita. Opinions.
Do you like Loma Chiquita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Loma Chiquita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Antonio López (9 inhabitants)
- Antonio Vallejo (2 inhabitants)
- Armando Bermea (4 inhabitants)
- Armando Mendoza (- inhabitants)
- Buena Vista (4 inhabitants)
- El Comandante (San Jerónimo) (- inhabitants)
- El Huichol (6 inhabitants)
- Felipa González (2 inhabitants)
- Gladiolas (- inhabitants)
- Las Rosas (1 inhabitants)
- Las Dálmatas (Everardo Martínez Salazar) (- inhabitants)
- Las Antonias (2 inhabitants)
- Martha Alicia Estrada (- inhabitants)
- Mercedes Franco (1 inhabitants)
- San Antonio del Pobre (2 inhabitants)