The town of Las Anas is located in the Municipality of Berriozábal (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #191 of the ranking. Las Anas is at 898 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as Santa Ana. This town decided to change its name in the year 2019.
Do you want to locate the town of Las Anas? You can find it at 2.9 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Berriozábal, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Las Anas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Las Anas? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Las Anas in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Las Anas.
The population of Las Anas (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Las AnasDo you want to stay in Las Anas? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Las Anas:
- HOTEL MANOLO: 4 km away, direction Southwest (3 minutes by car)
- POSADA 24 HORAS: 5 km away, direction Southwest (3 minutes by car)
- POSADA YAMILETH: 5 km away, direction Southwest (3 minutes by car)
- POSADA BUENA VISTA: 11 km away, direction Northeast (8 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Las Anas
With the satellite map of Las Anas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Berriozábal. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Las Anas.
Vote for Las Anas
Do you like Las Anas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Anas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Berriozábal
- El Clavel (234 inhabitants)
- Santo Tomas (- inhabitants)
- El Francés (25 inhabitants)
- El Jobo (- inhabitants)
- El Mojón (4 inhabitants)
- El Potrero (5 inhabitants)
- El Retiro (- inhabitants)
- El Rosario (8 inhabitants)
- Guadalupana (1 inhabitants)
- La Primavera (- inhabitants)
- La Providencia (4 inhabitants)
- Lindos Aires (195 inhabitants)
- Nueva Esperanza (- inhabitants)
- Santa Inés Buenavista (2524 inhabitants)
- Villa Esmeralda (20 inhabitants)