PueblosAmerica.com

Buenos Aires (Berriozábal, Chiapas)

      

We collected numerous data from the small village of Buenos Aires, in addition to photos, maps or statistics.

Thus you will discover this incredible village of 20 inhabitants of Chiapas.

the town of Buenos Aires is located in the Municipality of Berriozábal (in the State of Chiapas). There are 20 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #64 of the whole municipality. Buenos Aires is at 861 meters of altitude.

To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Buenos Aires is located at 4.2 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of Berriozábal, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Buenos Aires.

Population in Buenos Aires (Berriozábal, Chiapas)

In the town there are 10 men and 10 women. The ratio women per men is 1.000, and the fecundity rate is 2 children per woman. People from outside the State of Chiapas account for 5.00% of the total population. 5.00% of the inhabitants are illiterate (10.00% of men and 0.00% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 7.28 (7.67 within the men and 6.89 within the women).

Population changes in Buenos Aires since 2005
In 2005, in Buenos Aires there were 27 inhabitants. That is to say, now there are -7 people less (a variation of -25.93%). Of which there are -6 men less (a variation of -37.50%), and -1 women less (a variation of -9.09%).

Indigenous culture in Buenos Aires
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.

Unemployment and the economy in Buenos Aires
40.00% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (60.00% of the men, and 20.00% of the women).

Housing and infrastructure in Buenos Aires
In Buenos Aires there are 10 dwellings. 100.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 0.00% have piped water, 100.00% have toilet or restroom, 71.43% have a radio receiver, 100.00% a television, 100.00% a fridge, 71.43% a washing-machine, 14.29% a car or a van, 14.29% a personal computer, 42.86% a landline telephone, 100.00% mobile phone, and 14.29% Internet access.

Lookup on this link for data of the population pyramid of Buenos Aires

>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Berriozábal (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

Where is Buenos Aires?

Location map of Buenos Aires: Please use the top left controls to zoom in (+) or out (-). They are satellite images centered in Buenos Aires, which is marked with the symbol Map marker

You can access more information about maps of Buenos Aires in this link. You can also visualize satellite photos of Buenos Aires with a higher resolution.

What is Buenos Aires like?

SuspendidaLa_Libertad-01You are invited to have some tortillas... [pos, cométe unas tortillitas vos]

Enjoy the photos of Buenos Aires on this link

Vote for Buenos Aires

Do you like Buenos Aires? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Buenos Aires so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.

Average Rating: 0.0/5
(considering 0 votes)



>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Berriozábal

>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Chiapas (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<



Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Berriozábal: