The town of Las Trojas is located in the Municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 7 inhabitants. Las Trojas is at 385 meters of altitude.
Where is Las Trojas? How to get there? Map
Location map of Las Trojas in Michoacán de Ocampo: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Las Trojas, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Las Trojas? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Las Trojas (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Trojas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Trojas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Las Trojas.
Vote for Las Trojas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Trojas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Trojas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero
- Agua Fría (2 inhabitants)
- Arrollo de los Toros (9 inhabitants)
- El Calceto (8 inhabitants)
- El Chicol (- inhabitants)
- El Paso del Limón (145 inhabitants)
- El Pinzanito (4 inhabitants)
- El Tapatío (7 inhabitants)
- La Batea (- inhabitants)
- La Cagüirica (- inhabitants)
- Las Piñas (6 inhabitants)
- Los Huérfanos (La Esmeralda) (14 inhabitants)
- Majadas (2 inhabitants)
- Monte Verde (- inhabitants)
- Plan de Bautista (38 inhabitants)
- Plan del Salmerón (14 inhabitants)