The town of Charcos Verdes is located in the Municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 10 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #234 of the ranking. Charcos Verdes is at 812 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Charcos Verdes? You can find it at 36.1 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Tiquicheo, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Charcos Verdes location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Charcos Verdes? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Charcos Verdes (Michoacán de Ocampo) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Charcos Verdes, which has the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Michoacán de Ocampo State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Charcos Verdes (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 10 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Charcos VerdesDo you want to stay in Charcos Verdes? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Charcos Verdes:
- HOTEL MORELOS: 36 km away, direction Southwest (31 minutes by car)
- GRAN HOTEL DEL CENTRO: 41 km away, direction Southwest (28 minutes by car)
- RENTA DE CUARTO DOÑA CHOLITA: 36 km away, direction Southwest (26 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MORELOS: 44 km away, direction Southwest (34 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Charcos Verdes
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Charcos Verdes, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Charcos Verdes.
Population pyramid of Charcos Verdes (Michoacán de Ocampo)
We have compiled data on number of inhabitants of Charcos Verdes by age and sex, to show you the following population pyramid of the town, from the year 2005. You can check how the percentages of children and adults are distributed, in addition to women and men. With this data you can analyze the demographic structure, and know if in Charcos Verdes there is a generational replacement.
Photos of Charcos Verdes
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Charcos Verdes? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Charcos Verdes.
Vote for Charcos Verdes
Do you like Charcos Verdes or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Charcos Verdes to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero
- Cuarangueo (106 inhabitants)
- El Chiquilillo (- inhabitants)
- El Queretano (135 inhabitants)
- La Ceibita (34 inhabitants)
- La Crucita (- inhabitants)
- La Dibujada (10 inhabitants)
- La Dispersa (El Nopalito) (28 inhabitants)
- La Minita (34 inhabitants)
- La Parotita (- inhabitants)
- Las Limitas (- inhabitants)
- Los Hornos (- inhabitants)
- Mata de Encino (- inhabitants)
- Monte Grande (91 inhabitants)
- Puerto el Capulín (- inhabitants)
- Triguitos (78 inhabitants)