The town of Las Limitas is located in the Municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 12 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #220 of the whole municipality. Las Limitas is at 1,660 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Las Limitas is located at 45.3 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Tiquicheo, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Las Limitas.
Where is Las Limitas? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Las Limitas (Michoacán de Ocampo)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
The population of Las Limitas (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 12 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Las LimitasDo you want to stay in Las Limitas? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Las Limitas:
- HOTEL MORELOS: 45 km away, direction Southwest (32 minutes by car)
- GRAN HOTEL DEL CENTRO: 52 km away, direction Southwest (42 minutes by car)
- RENTA DE CUARTO DOÑA CHOLITA: 51 km away, direction Southwest (37 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MORELOS: 48 km away, direction Southwest (35 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Las Limitas
With the satellite map of Las Limitas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Las Limitas.
Population pyramid of Las Limitas (Michoacán de Ocampo)
In Las Limitas there is a very characteristic age structure of the population, which you can see in the following population pyramid, with data from 2005. After analyzing the demographic data of Las Limitas, separated by men and women, and also by age groups, we can analyze what the future of the population in this town will be like.
Photos of Las Limitas
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Las Limitas? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Las Limitas.
Vote for Las Limitas
Do you like Las Limitas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Limitas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero
- Cimientos (1 inhabitants)
- Cuarangueo (106 inhabitants)
- El Entronque (25 inhabitants)
- El Mango (15 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (La Hoya) (7 inhabitants)
- El Tepamito (1 inhabitants)
- La Calera (9 inhabitants)
- La Jabonera (2 inhabitants)
- La Orejana (28 inhabitants)
- Las Palmillas (- inhabitants)
- Los Hoyos (16 inhabitants)
- Majadas (2 inhabitants)
- Puerto del Dinero (1 inhabitants)
- San Luquitas (7 inhabitants)
- Santas Marías (- inhabitants)