El Calceto (Michoacán de Ocampo)
The most complete information about the tiny town of El Calceto (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town in Michoacán de Ocampo has 8 inhabitants?
The town of El Calceto is located in the Municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 8 inhabitants. El Calceto is at 1,852 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is El Calceto? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Calceto in Michoacán de Ocampo? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Calceto.
Need to locate a certain El Calceto building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village.
The population of El Calceto (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Calceto
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Calceto, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Calceto.
Vote for El Calceto
Do you like El Calceto or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Calceto to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero
- Ceibas de Trujillo (751 inhabitants)
- El Caimán (2 inhabitants)
- El Carrizo (El Paso del Carrizo) (9 inhabitants)
- El Guayabo (9 inhabitants)
- El Huazimal (- inhabitants)
- El Ojo de Agua (1 inhabitants)
- El Zapote Grande (235 inhabitants)
- Guayabo Zancón (10 inhabitants)
- La Cañada (- inhabitants)
- La Cuchilla (10 inhabitants)
- La Dibujada (10 inhabitants)
- Papatzindán de Romero (El Limón) (1633 inhabitants)
- Puerto del Águila (3 inhabitants)
- RincÃ³n del Manguito (RincÃ³n de Manguito) (- inhabitants)
- Yostio (25 inhabitants)