The town of Las Peñitas is located in the Municipality of Guadalupe (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 7 inhabitants. Las Peñitas is at 2,142 meters of altitude.
Where is Las Peñitas? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Las Peñitas (Zacatecas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Las Peñitas building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Las Peñitas (Zacatecas) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Peñitas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Peñitas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Guadalupe. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Las Peñitas.
Vote for Las Peñitas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Peñitas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Peñitas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Guadalupe
- El Pocito Santo (- inhabitants)
- El Tabachín (4 inhabitants)
- El Tatantón (4 inhabitants)
- El Tortillero (2 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (Manuel Rodríguez Candelas) (- inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Conquistadores (- inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (170029 inhabitants)
- Huerta el Cortijo (4 inhabitants)
- Huerta las Tres Manzanas (3 inhabitants)
- La Huerta del Bosque (4 inhabitants)
- La Luz (1336 inhabitants)
- Mesón de Godoy (36 inhabitants)
- Rancho Doroteo Arango (25 inhabitants)
- Santa Mónica (1413 inhabitants)
- Trancosito (6 inhabitants)