The town of Colonia Independencia is located in the Municipality of Guadalupe (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #96 of the whole municipality. Colonia Independencia is at 2,278 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Colonia Independencia is located at 3.7 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Guadalupe, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Colonia Independencia.
Where is Colonia Independencia? How to get there? Map
Online map of Colonia Independencia (Zacatecas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Colonia Independencia building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Colonia Independencia (Zacatecas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Colonia Independencia
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Colonia Independencia, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Guadalupe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Colonia Independencia.
Vote for Colonia Independencia. Opinions.
Do you like Colonia Independencia? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Colonia Independencia so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Guadalupe
- Arroyo de Santa Rita (6 inhabitants)
- Eremitorio Sacromonte Privado (2 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Olimpia (84 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Villa Fontana (- inhabitants)
- Francisco E. García (Los Rancheros) (355 inhabitants)
- Huerta el Cortijo (4 inhabitants)
- Huerta las Tres Manzanas (3 inhabitants)
- La Mina (JesÃºs Medina) (- inhabitants)
- La Presa (4 inhabitants)
- Las Alazanas (- inhabitants)
- Las Peñitas (7 inhabitants)
- Méndez (33 inhabitants)
- Rafael Valenzuela Bañuelos (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco de los Cardona (13 inhabitants)
- San Lázaro (11 inhabitants)