The town of El Tatantón is located in the Municipality of Guadalupe (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 4 inhabitants. El Tatantón is at 2,048 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is El Tatantón? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Tatantón in Zacatecas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Tatantón, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Tatantón and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Tatantón (Zacatecas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Tatantón
With the satellite map of El Tatantón will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Guadalupe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Tatantón.
Vote for El Tatantón. Opinions.
Do you like El Tatantón? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Tatantón so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Guadalupe
- Arroyo de Santa Rita (6 inhabitants)
- Colonia San José (Ampliación Lo de Vega) (68 inhabitants)
- El Bordo de Buenavista (El Bordo) (2352 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (Diego Reyes Castillo) (3 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Olimpia (84 inhabitants)
- Huerta el Cortijo (4 inhabitants)
- Huertas del Bordo (29 inhabitants)
- Jorge DomÃnguez Venegas (- inhabitants)
- La Tinaja (12 inhabitants)
- Las Alazanas (- inhabitants)
- Pozos Colectivos (Gerardo Trejo Pérez) (43 inhabitants)
- Providencia (4 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco de los Cardona (13 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (4 inhabitants)