The town of Las Flores is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #666 of the ranking. Las Flores is at 74 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Las Flores? You can find it at 1.4 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Las Flores location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Las Flores? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Las Flores in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Las Flores.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Las Flores and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Las Flores (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Flores
With the satellite map of Las Flores will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Las Flores.
Vote for Las Flores. Opinions.
Do you like Las Flores? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Flores so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Desierto la Parada (29 inhabitants)
- El Destierro (10 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (1 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso Cuatro (1 inhabitants)
- El Pensil (3 inhabitants)
- El Retiro (9 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (2 inhabitants)
- El Suspiro (1 inhabitants)
- Gabriel Toledo (4 inhabitants)
- La Huerta (2 inhabitants)
- Las Carmelitas (4 inhabitants)
- Los Tulipanes (2 inhabitants)
- Rafael Landa Rendón (2 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (1 inhabitants)
- San Humberto (4 inhabitants)