The town of Las Naranjas is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #1033 in terms of number of inhabitants. Las Naranjas is at 636 meters of altitude.
The town of Las Naranjas is located at 5.4 kilometers from , which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. In addition, it is located at 31.6 kilometers from Villa Corzo, which is the capital of the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Las Naranjas.
Where is Las Naranjas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Naranjas in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of Las Naranjas (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Las NaranjasIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Las Naranjas, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Las Naranjas so you can contact them.:
- AUTO HOTEL ESTRELLA AZUL: 6 km away, direction Northwest (5 minutes by car)
- AUTO HOTEL ESTRELLA AZUL: 6 km away, direction West (5 minutes by car)
- POSADA MARIA BONITA: 6 km away, direction West (5 minutes by car)
- POSADA SANTA MARIA: 7 km away, direction West (5 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Las Naranjas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Naranjas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Las Naranjas.
Vote for Las Naranjas
Do you like Las Naranjas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Naranjas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Copa de Oro (3 inhabitants)
- El Ciprés (4 inhabitants)
- El Guanacastal (- inhabitants)
- Eleazar (8 inhabitants)
- El Llanón (5 inhabitants)
- El Pino (3 inhabitants)
- El Pitayo (5 inhabitants)
- El Roble (5 inhabitants)
- Monte Sinaí (4 inhabitants)
- La Industria (11 inhabitants)
- Las Brisas (4 inhabitants)
- Las Delicias (5 inhabitants)
- San Esteban (8 inhabitants)
- San Gabriel (- inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (11 inhabitants)