The town of Santa Dalicia is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #836 of the whole municipality. Santa Dalicia is at 619 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Santa Dalicia is located at 10.6 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of , which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Villa Corzo) it is at 44.7 kilometers in direction Northwest. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Santa Dalicia.
Where is Santa Dalicia? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santa Dalicia in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Santa Dalicia (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa DaliciaDo you want to stay in Santa Dalicia? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Santa Dalicia:
- HOTEL BOUTIQUE: 16 km away, direction Northeast (11 minutes by car)
- POSADA VILLACORZO: 15 km away, direction Northeast (12 minutes by car)
- POSADA MARIA BONITA: 16 km away, direction Northeast (13 minutes by car)
- POSADA SANTA MARIA: 15 km away, direction Northeast (10 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Santa Dalicia
With the satellite map of Santa Dalicia will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Santa Dalicia.
Vote for Santa Dalicia
Do you like Santa Dalicia or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Dalicia to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Betania (8 inhabitants)
- Dolores (15 inhabitants)
- El Guanacastle (1 inhabitants)
- El Vesubio (- inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (3 inhabitants)
- La Yerbasanta (7 inhabitants)
- Las Brisas (17 inhabitants)
- Las Cañas (7 inhabitants)
- Los Arbolitos (- inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (4 inhabitants)
- Padre Piedra II (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Bonito (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (- inhabitants)
- Salto de Agua (6 inhabitants)
- Unión del Carmen (320 inhabitants)