The town of La Florida is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 6 inhabitants. La Florida is at 1,064 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is La Florida? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Florida in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Florida, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of La Florida? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Florida (Chiapas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Florida
With the satellite map of La Florida will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Florida.
Vote for La Florida. Opinions.
Do you like La Florida? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Florida so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- El Brillante (4 inhabitants)
- El Encanto (16 inhabitants)
- El Faro (6 inhabitants)
- El Marañón (6 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (- inhabitants)
- Fracción Piedras Negras (- inhabitants)
- La Alianza (- inhabitants)
- La Divina Providencia (5 inhabitants)
- La Grande (20 inhabitants)
- La Libertad (2 inhabitants)
- Natividad (10 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Clara (- inhabitants)
- Tres de Mayo (5 inhabitants)
- Villa de las Rosas (33 inhabitants)