The town of La Sabaneta is located in the Municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. La Sabaneta is at 1,364 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is La Sabaneta? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Sabaneta in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Sabaneta.
The population of La Sabaneta (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near La SabanetaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of La Sabaneta, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to La Sabaneta so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL YAKI: 56 km away, direction Northeast (40 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EL YAQUI: 65 km away, direction Northeast (52 minutes by car)
- HOTEL YAQUI: 56 km away, direction Northeast (41 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LUPITA: 54 km away, direction Northeast (38 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of La Sabaneta
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Sabaneta, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Sabaneta.
Vote for La Sabaneta
Do you like La Sabaneta or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Sabaneta to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas
- Australia (Barranquitas) (7 inhabitants)
- El Buque (1 inhabitants)
- El Refugio Praderas (- inhabitants)
- Gabriel Villarreal Jordán (- inhabitants)
- La Muralla (San Pablo) (12 inhabitants)
- La Rinconada (5 inhabitants)
- Las Morenas (14 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (1 inhabitants)
- Sales Cuahuiltecas Ninguno (- inhabitants)
- San José del Anteojo (- inhabitants)
- San Miguel (- inhabitants)
- San Rafael (- inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (Cañón de Farías) (4 inhabitants)
- Susana Moncada (Quinta Guerra Moncada) (6 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (Valentín Martínez Pérez) (3 inhabitants)