The town of Puerto Bonanza is located in the Municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. Puerto Bonanza is at 1,492 meters of altitude.
Where is Puerto Bonanza? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Puerto Bonanza (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Puerto Bonanza, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Puerto Bonanza building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Puerto Bonanza (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Puerto Bonanza
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Puerto Bonanza, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Puerto Bonanza.
Vote for Puerto Bonanza. Opinions.
Do you like Puerto Bonanza? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Puerto Bonanza so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas
- Antiguos Mineros del Norte (Santa Tecla) (38 inhabitants)
- Asociación Ganadera Ocampo (5 inhabitants)
- Bonanza (7 inhabitants)
- Cañón de la Nopalera (- inhabitants)
- Chema Soto DÃaz de LeÃ³n (- inhabitants)
- Compañía Agrícola El Pilar (2 inhabitants)
- El Oso (66 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (2 inhabitants)
- La Calera (Los García) (3 inhabitants)
- La Cuchilla (Ferriño) (2 inhabitants)
- La Ximena (- inhabitants)
- Los Belloc (Guadalupe) (- inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (10 inhabitants)
- Victoria Dos (2 inhabitants)
- Zeta (- inhabitants)