La Rueda (Mascota, Jalisco)
Learn about tiny town of La Rueda through its photos, maps and population statistics.
All the information about this town of 2 inhabitants of the State of Jalisco
The town of La Rueda is located in the Municipality of Mascota (in the State of Jalisco). There are 2 inhabitants. La Rueda is at 1,220 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is La Rueda? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Rueda in Jalisco: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Rueda, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of La Rueda? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Rueda (Jalisco) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Rueda
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Rueda, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Mascota. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Rueda.
Vote for La Rueda. Opinions.
Do you like La Rueda? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Rueda so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Mascota
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Jalisco (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Mascota
- El Calabozo (- inhabitants)
- El Frijol (3 inhabitants)
- El Ixpoxtli (6 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (5 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (- inhabitants)
- La Maleza (4 inhabitants)
- La Ordeña (2 inhabitants)
- La Palapa (56 inhabitants)
- La Rueda (2 inhabitants)
- La Vieja (21 inhabitants)
- La Villa (24 inhabitants)
- La Villosa (2 inhabitants)
- Puerta de Tecoany (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Manantial (5 inhabitants)
- Santa María (2 inhabitants)