The town of El Ixpoxtli is located in the Municipality of Mascota (in the State of Jalisco). There are 6 inhabitants. El Ixpoxtli is at 1,237 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is El Ixpoxtli? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Ixpoxtli in Jalisco, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Ixpoxtli and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Ixpoxtli (Jalisco) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Ixpoxtli
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Ixpoxtli, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Mascota. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Ixpoxtli.
Vote for El Ixpoxtli. Opinions.
Do you like El Ixpoxtli? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Ixpoxtli so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Mascota
- El Cimarrón Grande (- inhabitants)
- El Colomo (3 inhabitants)
- El Crucero (3 inhabitants)
- El Jacal (142 inhabitants)
- El Reparo (- inhabitants)
- El Terrero (- inhabitants)
- La Laja (5 inhabitants)
- La Muertita (- inhabitants)
- La Troje (6 inhabitants)
- La Villa (24 inhabitants)
- Laguna Juanacatlán (2 inhabitants)
- Piedras Negras (- inhabitants)
- Potrero de Tatuani (9 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (42 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (81 inhabitants)