PueblosAmerica.com

Barandillas

      

The most complete information of the small village of Barandillas (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.

Did you know that this town of Jalisco has 12 inhabitants?

the town of Barandillas is located in the Municipality of Mascota (in the State of Jalisco). There are 12 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #68 of the whole municipality. Barandillas is at 1214 meters of altitude.

To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Barandillas is located at 27.2 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Mascota, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Barandillas.

Population in Barandillas

In the town there are 8 men and 4 women. The ratio women per men is 0.500, and the fecundity rate is 5.25 children per woman. People from outside the State of Jalisco account for 8.33% of the total population. 16.67% of the inhabitants are illiterate (25.00% of men and 0.00% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 4.17 (4.63 within the men and 3.25 within the women).

Indigenous culture in Barandillas
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.

Unemployment and the economy in Barandillas
75.00% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (100.00% of the men, and 25.00% of the women).

Housing and infrastructure in Barandillas
In Barandillas there are 5 dwellings. 0.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 40.00% have piped water, 80.00% have toilet or restroom, 60.00% have a radio receiver, 0.00% a television, 0.00% a fridge, 0.00% a washing-machine, 20.00% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 20.00% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.

>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Mascota (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

Where is Barandillas?

Location map of Barandillas: Please use the top left controls to zoom in (+) or out (-). They are satellite images centered in Barandillas, which is marked with the symbol Map marker

You can access more information about maps of Barandillas in this link. You can also visualize satellite photos of Barandillas with a higher resolution.

What is Barandillas like?

-Barandillas2-Barandillas1RIO EN ZAPOTAN

Enjoy the photos of Barandillas on this link

Vote for Barandillas

Do you like Barandillas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Barandillas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.

Average Rating: 0.0/5
(considering 0 votes)



>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Mascota

>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Jalisco (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<



Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Mascota: