The town of Las Agritas is located in the Municipality of Mascota (in the State of Jalisco). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #112 of the ranking. Las Agritas is at 1,219 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Las Agritas? You can find it at 8.2 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Mascota, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Las Agritas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Las Agritas? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Las Agritas (Jalisco) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Las Agritas, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Las Agritas building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Las Agritas (Jalisco) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Agritas
With the satellite map of Las Agritas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Mascota. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Las Agritas.
Vote for Las Agritas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Agritas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Agritas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Mascota
- Chacuaqueña (8 inhabitants)
- Coapipinque (Coapipinki) (13 inhabitants)
- El Parejo (3 inhabitants)
- El Terrero (4 inhabitants)
- Ixtololo (4 inhabitants)
- La Palapa (75 inhabitants)
- La Presa (10 inhabitants)
- La Villa (18 inhabitants)
- Las Agritas (5 inhabitants)
- Mesa del Barro (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho los Flores (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio de las Toscas (6 inhabitants)
- San José del Mosco (El Mosco) (148 inhabitants)
- Sol de Oro (8 inhabitants)
- Tecoany (255 inhabitants)