The town of La Reyna is located in the Municipality of Gómez Farías (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #95 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Reyna is at 77 meters of altitude.
The town of La Reyna is located at 9.7 kilometers from Loma Alta (Loma Alta de Gómez Farías), which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Reyna.
Where is La Reyna? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Reyna in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain La Reyna building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Reyna (Tamaulipas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Reyna
With the satellite map of La Reyna will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Gómez Farías. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of La Reyna.
Photos of La Reyna
In order for you to enjoy nature around La Reyna, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of La Reyna, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for La Reyna. Opinions.
Do you like La Reyna? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Reyna so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gómez Farías
- Alta Cima (192 inhabitants)
- Benito Juárez (La Ribera) (273 inhabitants)
- El Esfuerzo (El Tulillo) (14 inhabitants)
- El Esfuerzo Número Uno (29 inhabitants)
- El Farolito (2 inhabitants)
- El Riachuelo (Hipólito Sotelo) (2 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Victoria (361 inhabitants)
- Huerta Reyna (1 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupana (- inhabitants)
- La Misión (143 inhabitants)
- María Elena (El Pasiego) (2 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Bello (6 inhabitants)
- San Felipe (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Anita (6 inhabitants)