The town of Los √?banos is located in the Municipality of G√≥mez Far√≠as (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #129 of the whole municipality. Los √?banos is at 85 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Los √?banos is located at 9.3 kilometers (in direction South) from the locality of Loma Alta (Loma Alta de G√≥mez Far√≠as), which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality.
Where is Los √?banos? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Los √?banos (Tamaulipas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Los √?banos building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los √?banos
Photos of Los √?banos
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Los √?banos? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Los √?banos.
Vote for Los √?banos. Opinions.
Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of G√≥mez Far√≠as
- Alfredo V. Bonfil (El Papalote) (197 inhabitants)
- El Conconco (3 inhabitants)
- El Fuste (4 inhabitants)
- El Jaguar (11 inhabitants)
- El Palmar (3 inhabitants)
- Huerta Reyna (1 inhabitants)
- Julilo (5 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupana (- inhabitants)
- La Guadalupana (5 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (5 inhabitants)
- Ladrillera Siete Leguas (31 inhabitants)
- Las Adelas (- inhabitants)
- Los Cachorros (5 inhabitants)
- San Gerardo (3 inhabitants)
- Segunda Ampliaci√≥n del Ojo de Agua (167 inhabitants)