The town of La Peña is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #182 of the whole municipality. La Peña is at 943 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Peña is located at 108.9 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Ciudad Melchor Múzquiz, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Peña.
#1 Where is La Peña? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Peña (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
#2 The population of La Peña (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of La Peña
With the satellite map of La Peña will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Peña.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near La PeñaDo you want to stay in La Peña? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to La Peña:
- HOTEL SANTA ELENA: 160 km away, direction Southeast (115 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN CARLOS: 149 km away, direction Southeast (126 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SABINO GORDO: 159 km away, direction Southeast (124 minutes by car)
- HOTEL OASIS DEL NORTE: 178 km away, direction Southeast (133 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of La Peña
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of La Peña? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like La Peña.
#6 Vote for La Peña as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like La Peña or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Peña to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
#7 Comments and opinions about La Peña
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Agua de Villarreal (4 inhabitants)
- Altamira (- inhabitants)
- Eduardo González (- inhabitants)
- El Charco (2 inhabitants)
- El Mescalito Ranch (1 inhabitants)
- El Treinta (1 inhabitants)
- Gonzalo Gutiérrez (- inhabitants)
- Las Moras (- inhabitants)
- Las Rucias (1 inhabitants)
- Laura Patricia (- inhabitants)
- Los Pintos (1 inhabitants)
- Mercedes Franco (1 inhabitants)
- Nogales (3 inhabitants)
- San Guillermo (- inhabitants)
- Santa Mónica (2 inhabitants)