The town of El Carmín is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. El Carmín is at 511 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is El Carmín? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Carmín (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain El Carmín building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Carmín (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Carmín
With the satellite map of El Carmín will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Carmín.
Vote for El Carmín. Opinions.
Do you like El Carmín? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Carmín so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Arnulfo Valles (- inhabitants)
- Juan Manuel Delgado López (3 inhabitants)
- El Chilpitín Cuatro (Herbey Berrones) (- inhabitants)
- El Oso (2 inhabitants)
- El Pájaro Azul (3 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Martínez (1 inhabitants)
- Los Corines (Los Temporales) (- inhabitants)
- Los Cuatro Vientos (Agapita Garza) (- inhabitants)
- Los Hernández (9 inhabitants)
- Palo Blanco (1 inhabitants)
- Ramiro Torres (4 inhabitants)
- Rogelio Mendoza (1 inhabitants)
- Román Gabriel Reséndiz (El Papalote) (5 inhabitants)
- San Antonio del Pobre (2 inhabitants)
- Valladolid (3 inhabitants)