The town of La Peña is located in the Municipality of Sombrerete (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #160 of the ranking. La Peña is at 2,334 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Peña? You can find it at 23.9 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Sombrerete, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Peña location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Peña? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Peña in Zacatecas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of La Peña? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Peña (Zacatecas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Peña
With the satellite map of La Peña will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Sombrerete. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Peña.
Photos of La Peña
In order for you to enjoy nature around La Peña, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of La Peña, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for La Peña. Opinions.
Do you like La Peña? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Peña so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Sombrerete
- Bordo Prieto (Fidel Guzmán) (1 inhabitants)
- Calahorra (4 inhabitants)
- Cerro Gordo (1 inhabitants)
- Colonia Flores García (966 inhabitants)
- Corrales (899 inhabitants)
- Ejido Independencia (El Capricho) (414 inhabitants)
- La Rueda (Antonio Rueda Hernández) (- inhabitants)
- Ojito de Huatitapa (10 inhabitants)
- Predios el Cristo (Rancho Martínez Chávez) (- inhabitants)
- Quince de Enero (194 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Jorge (Luis Noel Salazar Pacheco) (- inhabitants)
- Rosario Grijalva (- inhabitants)
- San José de Canutillo (Canutillo) (125 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (- inhabitants)