The town of Francisco Velázquez Vázquez is located in the Municipality of Sombrerete (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 4 inhabitants. Francisco Velázquez Vázquez is at 2,087 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Francisco Velázquez Vázquez? How to get there? Map
Online map of Francisco Velázquez Vázquez (Zacatecas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Francisco Velázquez Vázquez? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Francisco Velázquez Vázquez (Zacatecas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Francisco Velázquez Vázquez
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Francisco Velázquez Vázquez, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Sombrerete. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Francisco Velázquez Vázquez.
Vote for Francisco Velázquez Vázquez. Opinions.
Do you like Francisco Velázquez Vázquez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Francisco Velázquez Vázquez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Sombrerete
- Charco Blanco (2749 inhabitants)
- Colonia González Ortega (4032 inhabitants)
- Colonia Tres de Menonitas (Blumenhein) (124 inhabitants)
- El Capulín (2 inhabitants)
- El Nuevo Día (5 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (22 inhabitants)
- La Unidad San Martín (- inhabitants)
- Luis Moya (208 inhabitants)
- Miguel Auza (El Chorrillo) (74 inhabitants)
- Milpillas (116 inhabitants)
- Proaño (38 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Prieto (8 inhabitants)
- San Francisco de las Flores (El Ranchito) (63 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (154 inhabitants)