The town of San José del Río is located in the Municipality of Sombrerete (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 6 inhabitants. San José del Río is at 2,142 meters of altitude.
Where is San José del Río? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of San José del Río in Zacatecas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in San José del Río.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San José del Río and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San José del Río (Zacatecas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San José del Río
With the satellite map of San José del Río will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Sombrerete. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San José del Río.
Vote for San José del Río. Opinions.
Do you like San José del Río? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San José del Río so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Sombrerete
- Benito Juárez (940 inhabitants)
- Caldo Gordo (2 inhabitants)
- El Pino (- inhabitants)
- El Rebaje (14 inhabitants)
- La Casita (Ángel Ulloa Rodarte) (1 inhabitants)
- Las Arenas (La Palma) (- inhabitants)
- Noria San Pantaleón (La Noria) (31 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Labor (24 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Pirámide (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Prieto (8 inhabitants)
- Refugio de los Pozos (373 inhabitants)
- San Isidro del Divisadero (3 inhabitants)
- San José de la Parada (Felipe Ángeles Uno) (110 inhabitants)
- San José de Mesillas (Mesillas) (442 inhabitants)
- San José de Tapias (San José de la Estrella) (8 inhabitants)