The town of La Noria is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 9 inhabitants. La Noria is at 975 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is La Noria? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Noria in Baja California, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of La Noria (Baja California) is 9 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near La NoriaDo you want to stay in La Noria? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to La Noria:
- RANCHO OJAI: 4 km away, direction Southwest (3 minutes by car)
- RANCHO LOS CHABACANOS: 11 km away, direction West (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EL HONGO: 16 km away, direction Southeast (14 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EL HONGO: 18 km away, direction Southeast (15 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of La Noria
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Noria, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tecate. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Noria.
Vote for La Noria
Do you like La Noria or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Noria to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Álvarez (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Cecilia (- inhabitants)
- Centro de Rehabilitación Estrella David (2 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Bicentenario (61 inhabitants)
- Granja Juliana (11 inhabitants)
- Mancillas (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Chico Cañada Verde (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Elisas (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Escondido (13 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Oz (6 inhabitants)
- Los Columpios (- inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (- inhabitants)
- San Martín (15 inhabitants)
- Rancho Víctor Manuel (17 inhabitants)
- Valle de las Palmas (1685 inhabitants)