The town of La Noria is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 9 inhabitants. La Noria is at 975 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is La Noria? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Noria in Baja California, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of La Noria? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Noria (Baja California) is 9 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Noria
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Noria, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tecate. You can search free satellite map (2022) of La Noria.
Vote for La Noria. Opinions.
Do you like La Noria? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Noria so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Arroyo Seco (6 inhabitants)
- Ayala (8 inhabitants)
- Club Deportivo El Rancho (3 inhabitants)
- El Cachoral (2 inhabitants)
- El Huajuco (4 inhabitants)
- Familia Rodríguez (5 inhabitants)
- GarcÃa (- inhabitants)
- Familia Lomelí (- inhabitants)
- El Grande (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Escondido (4 inhabitants)
- Los Amigos (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Los Gallos (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho MÃ³nica (- inhabitants)
- Rancho MR (7 inhabitants)
- Peña Blanca (5 inhabitants)