The town of Las Palmitas is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 3 inhabitants. Las Palmitas is at 1,048 meters of altitude.
Where is Las Palmitas? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Las Palmitas (Baja California) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Las Palmitas, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Las Palmitas? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Las Palmitas (Baja California) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Palmitas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Palmitas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tecate. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Las Palmitas.
Vote for Las Palmitas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Palmitas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Palmitas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Aguayo (4 inhabitants)
- Cañada Seca (15 inhabitants)
- Familia Eyraud (- inhabitants)
- Establo Méndez (9 inhabitants)
- Familia Regalado (4 inhabitants)
- Hacienda Santa Verónica (144 inhabitants)
- La Hectárea (1 inhabitants)
- Los Hermanos (- inhabitants)
- Los Picapiedras (- inhabitants)
- El Orusos (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Méndez (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Rolata Down (9 inhabitants)
- San José (5 inhabitants)
- San Judas (11 inhabitants)
- Villa Mirasol (- inhabitants)