Buena Vista (Múzquiz, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
The most complete information about the tiny town of Buena Vista (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town in Coahuila de Zaragoza has 4 inhabitants?
The town of Buena Vista is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 4 inhabitants. Buena Vista is at 485 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Buena Vista? How to get there? Map
Online map of Buena Vista (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Buena Vista? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Buena Vista (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Buena Vista
With the satellite map of Buena Vista will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Múzquiz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Buena Vista.
Vote for Buena Vista. Opinions.
Do you like Buena Vista? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Buena Vista so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Múzquiz
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Antonio Ruiz (- inhabitants)
- Arturo Garza Canales (4 inhabitants)
- Eduardo González (- inhabitants)
- El Chapote Fracción B (- inhabitants)
- El Indio (Lucio Lozano) (1 inhabitants)
- Las Dálmatas (Everardo Martínez Salazar) (- inhabitants)
- Cesáreo Robledo (- inhabitants)
- La Monjita (- inhabitants)
- La Pipa (2 inhabitants)
- La Venada (El Nogal) (3 inhabitants)
- Las Cruces (- inhabitants)
- Los Rodríguez Dos (- inhabitants)
- Salinas de Arriba (1 inhabitants)
- San Manuel (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (- inhabitants)