The town of La Mina is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #350 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Mina is at 545 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of La Mina is located at 21.1 kilometers from Montemorelos, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Mina.
#1 Where is La Mina? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Mina in Nuevo León: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Mina, which is marked with the following symbol
#2 The population of La Mina (Nuevo León) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of La Mina
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Mina, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Montemorelos. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Mina.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near La MinaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of La Mina, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to La Mina so you can contact them.:
- MOTEL LA PISTA: 26 km away, direction North (19 minutes by car)
- HOTEL KASINO: 33 km away, direction North (23 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MAVIRA: 34 km away, direction North (27 minutes by car)
- BEST WESTERN BAZARELL INN: 35 km away, direction North (27 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of La Mina
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of La Mina? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like La Mina.
#6 Vote for La Mina as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like La Mina or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Mina to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Nuevo León, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Nuevo León
#7 Comments and opinions about La Mina
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- Alto de los Ebanitos (5 inhabitants)
- Alto el Coyote (21 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (6 inhabitants)
- El Colmillo (3 inhabitants)
- El Pilón Viejo (El Pilón) (97 inhabitants)
- El Rosal (- inhabitants)
- El Saltillero Uno (La Retama) (- inhabitants)
- La Almira (124 inhabitants)
- La Barreta (- inhabitants)
- Los Girasoles (20 inhabitants)
- Montemorelos (La Carlota) (- inhabitants)
- Punto del Este (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Escondido (234 inhabitants)
- San José de las Flores (- inhabitants)
- San Juan (6 inhabitants)