PueblosAmerica.com

Buena Vista (Montemorelos, Nuevo León)

      

Get know the small village of Buena Vista through its photos, maps and population statistics.

All the information of this town of 26 inhabitants of the State of Nuevo León

the town of Buena Vista is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 26 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #106 in terms of number of inhabitants. Buena Vista is at 401 meters of altitude.

The town of Buena Vista is located at 3.0 kilometers from Montemorelos, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Buena Vista.

Population in Buena Vista (Montemorelos, Nuevo León)

In the town there are 13 men and 13 women. The ratio women per men is 1.000, and the fecundity rate is 3.70 children per woman. People from outside the State of Nuevo León account for 7.69% of the total population. 7.69% of the inhabitants are illiterate (15.38% of men and 0.00% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 6.50 (5.09 within the men and 8.22 within the women).

Population changes in Buena Vista since 2005
In 2005, in Buena Vista there were 32 inhabitants. That is to say, now there are -6 people less (a variation of -18.75%). Of which there are -4 men less (a variation of -23.53%), and -2 women less (a variation of -13.33%).

Indigenous culture in Buena Vista
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.

Unemployment and the economy in Buena Vista
34.62% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (53.85% of the men, and 15.38% of the women).

Housing and infrastructure in Buena Vista
In Buena Vista there are 10 dwellings. 100.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 42.86% have piped water, 100.00% have toilet or restroom, 57.14% have a radio receiver, 100.00% a television, 85.71% a fridge, 71.43% a washing-machine, 57.14% a car or a van, 28.57% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 85.71% mobile phone, and 14.29% Internet access.

Lookup on this link for data of the population pyramid of Buena Vista

>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

Where is Buena Vista?

Location map of Buena Vista: Please use the top left controls to zoom in (+) or out (-). They are satellite images centered in Buena Vista, which is marked with the symbol Map marker

You can access more information about maps of Buena Vista in this link. You can also visualize satellite photos of Buena Vista with a higher resolution.

What is Buena Vista like?

Pits autodromo MontemorelosMonte Morelosllegando la tormenta

Enjoy the photos of Buena Vista on this link

Vote for Buena Vista

Do you like Buena Vista? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Buena Vista so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.

Average Rating: 0.0/5
(considering 0 votes)



>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Montemorelos

>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Nuevo León (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<



Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos: