The town of Las Carmelitas is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 3 inhabitants. Las Carmelitas is at 461 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Las Carmelitas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Carmelitas in Nuevo León, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Las Carmelitas and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Las Carmelitas (Nuevo León) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Carmelitas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Carmelitas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Montemorelos. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Las Carmelitas.
Vote for Las Carmelitas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Carmelitas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Carmelitas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- Alto de los Ebanitos (5 inhabitants)
- Cantera Chica (Cantera los Sauces) (212 inhabitants)
- El Bañito (6 inhabitants)
- El Papalote (2 inhabitants)
- La Lajilla (- inhabitants)
- La Leona (12 inhabitants)
- La Reforma (31 inhabitants)
- Los Ébanos (- inhabitants)
- Los Cuates (12 inhabitants)
- Los Finitos (10 inhabitants)
- Los Polvorines (Sendero de las Colmenas) (3 inhabitants)
- Los Puertecitos (Los Puertos) (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco (8 inhabitants)
- Santa María (3 inhabitants)
- Tierras Coloradas (85 inhabitants)