La Guayaba (Jiquipilas, Chiapas)
Maps, photos and statistics of La Guayaba, a beautiful tiny town of 4 inhabitants of the State of Chiapas
The town of La Guayaba is located in the Municipality of Jiquipilas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. La Guayaba is at 517 meters of altitude.
Where is La Guayaba? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Guayaba (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of La Guayaba? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Guayaba (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Guayaba
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Guayaba, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Jiquipilas. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Guayaba.
Vote for La Guayaba. Opinions.
Do you like La Guayaba? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Guayaba so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Jiquipilas
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Chiapas (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Jiquipilas
- Celaya Dos (- inhabitants)
- Chapultepec (- inhabitants)
- El Refugio (5 inhabitants)
- El Roble Piedra Parada (3 inhabitants)
- El Saucito (3 inhabitants)
- La Ilusión (- inhabitants)
- La Reforma (2 inhabitants)
- La Unidad (2 inhabitants)
- Las Toreras (- inhabitants)
- Monte Sinaí (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Lidia (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (86 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (La Quinta) (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (10 inhabitants)
- Tres Hermanos (4 inhabitants)