The town of San José is located in the Municipality of Jiquipilas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #327 of the whole municipality. San José is at 732 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San José is located at 32.0 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Jiquipilas, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San José.
Where is San José? How to get there? Map
Online map of San José (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of San José? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San José (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San José
With the satellite map of San José will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Jiquipilas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of San José.
Vote for San José. Opinions.
Do you like San José? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San José so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jiquipilas
- Bellavista (El Chupamiel) (4 inhabitants)
- California (- inhabitants)
- El Girasol (4 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (3 inhabitants)
- Hermosillo (- inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (- inhabitants)
- Las Carmelitas Matzam (63 inhabitants)
- Los Dos Hermanos (- inhabitants)
- Mi Nueva Patria (8 inhabitants)
- Miguel Hidalgo (745 inhabitants)
- Portugal (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Escondido (1 inhabitants)
- Arroyo Negro (- inhabitants)
- San Carlos (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (- inhabitants)