The town of Celaya Dos is located in the Municipality of Jiquipilas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #320 in terms of number of inhabitants. Celaya Dos is at 541 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as Celaya Uno, because this was its former name. The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2010.
The town of Celaya Dos is located at 4.6 kilometers from Jiquipilas, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Celaya Dos.
Where is Celaya Dos? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Celaya Dos (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Celaya Dos, which has the following symbol
The population of Celaya Dos (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Celaya DosIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Celaya Dos, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Celaya Dos so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANT LAS ROSAS: 9 km away, direction Northeast (7 minutes by car)
- AUTOHOTEL EL PARAISO: 11 km away, direction Northwest (7 minutes by car)
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANT SONIA MIRIAM: 11 km away, direction Northwest (9 minutes by car)
- HOTEL NORMA: 10 km away, direction Northwest (8 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Celaya Dos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Celaya Dos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Jiquipilas. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Celaya Dos.
Vote for Celaya Dos
Do you like Celaya Dos or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Celaya Dos to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jiquipilas
- Dos Valles (5 inhabitants)
- Eben Ezer (- inhabitants)
- El Mango (2 inhabitants)
- El Oriente (- inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (- inhabitants)
- El Progreso (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Verde (- inhabitants)
- El Tule (- inhabitants)
- La Cabaña (- inhabitants)
- La Cruz (- inhabitants)
- La Hoja Lisa (2 inhabitants)
- La Reforma (2 inhabitants)
- San Lara (2 inhabitants)
- Reforma (- inhabitants)
- San Andrés (- inhabitants)