The town of Reforma is located in the Municipality of Jiquipilas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #298 of the ranking. Reforma is at 584 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Reforma? You can find it at 24.7 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Jiquipilas, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Reforma location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
#1 Where is Reforma? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Reforma in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Reforma.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
#2 The population of Reforma (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of Reforma
With the satellite map of Reforma will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Jiquipilas. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Reforma.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near ReformaMany people want to stay in the town of Reforma itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL SANTA CRUZ: 31 km away, direction West (20 minutes by car)
- POSADA LUZ DE LUNA: 39 km away, direction East (29 minutes by car)
- POSADA LUZ DE LUNA: 33 km away, direction East (24 minutes by car)
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANT LAS ROSAS: 36 km away, direction North (27 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of Reforma
In order for you to enjoy nature around Reforma, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Reforma, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
#6 Vote for Reforma as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like Reforma or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Reforma to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Chiapas, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Chiapas
#7 Comments and opinions about Reforma
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of Jiquipilas
- Yucatán Fracción Dos (20 inhabitants)
- Eben Ezer (- inhabitants)
- El Refugio (5 inhabitants)
- El Zapote Negro (5 inhabitants)
- Frontera (2 inhabitants)
- La Florida (San Ramón) (79 inhabitants)
- La Hoja Lisa (2 inhabitants)
- La Nueva Esperanza (2 inhabitants)
- La Nueva Unión (- inhabitants)
- Lindavista (93 inhabitants)
- Los Cuatro Hermanos (4 inhabitants)
- Los Limones (3 inhabitants)
- Los Negros (- inhabitants)
- Sacrosanto (8 inhabitants)
- San Guillermo (1 inhabitants)