La Florida (Villa Corzo, Chiapas)
Maps, photos and statistics of La Florida, a beautiful tiny town of 2 inhabitants of the State of Chiapas
The town of La Florida is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. La Florida is at 995 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is La Florida? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Florida (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Florida, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain La Florida building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Florida (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Florida
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Florida, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Florida.
Vote for La Florida. Opinions.
Do you like La Florida? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Florida so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Villa Corzo
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Chiapas (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Absalón Castellanos Domínguez (4 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (Los Tucanes) (- inhabitants)
- Carrizal (3 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (5 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (6 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (5 inhabitants)
- Las Estrellas (1 inhabitants)
- Las Nubes (3 inhabitants)
- Los Alpes (10 inhabitants)
- Los Carlos (5 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Tenejapa (96 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (5 inhabitants)
- San Jorge (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosalía (6 inhabitants)
- Tres Espinitos (7 inhabitants)