The town of El Paraíso is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #937 of the ranking. El Paraíso is at 623 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Paraíso? You can find it at 13.4 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of , which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Villa Corzo, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at Northwest, at 21.3 kilometers. To enjoy the El Paraíso location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Paraíso? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Paraíso (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Paraíso, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain El Paraíso building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Paraíso (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Paraíso
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Paraíso, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Paraíso.
Vote for El Paraíso. Opinions.
Do you like El Paraíso? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Paraíso so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Dos Hermanos (12 inhabitants)
- El Ciprés (2 inhabitants)
- El Cubilete (1 inhabitants)
- El Desengaño (97 inhabitants)
- El Jardín (3 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (3 inhabitants)
- La Libertad (10 inhabitants)
- Llano Bonito (4 inhabitants)
- Los Tres Potrillos (4 inhabitants)
- Los Tres Potrillos (8 inhabitants)
- Monterrey (1202 inhabitants)
- Nueva Cabaña (3 inhabitants)
- Roblar del Mango (- inhabitants)
- San Gabriel (- inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (- inhabitants)