The town of Santa Cecilia is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. Santa Cecilia is at 1,050 meters of altitude.
Where is Santa Cecilia? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Santa Cecilia in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Santa Cecilia.
Need to locate a certain Santa Cecilia building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Santa Cecilia (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Cecilia
With the satellite map of Santa Cecilia will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Santa Cecilia.
Vote for Santa Cecilia. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Cecilia? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Cecilia so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Cuba (11 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (1 inhabitants)
- El Fresno (7 inhabitants)
- El Guamuchi (5 inhabitants)
- Millán (6 inhabitants)
- Fracción Argentina (3 inhabitants)
- El Regalito (- inhabitants)
- San Fernando (2 inhabitants)
- Fracción Yanal (- inhabitants)
- Laja Partida (16 inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (7 inhabitants)
- Los Rosales (- inhabitants)
- Plan del Higo (7 inhabitants)
- San José (2 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (- inhabitants)