The town of La Simpatía is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 11 inhabitants. La Simpatía is at 755 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is La Simpatía? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Simpatía (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain La Simpatía building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Simpatía (Chiapas) is 11 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Simpatía
With the satellite map of La Simpatía will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Simpatía.
Vote for La Simpatía. Opinions.
Do you like La Simpatía? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Simpatía so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Celaya (18 inhabitants)
- El Edén (- inhabitants)
- El Encanto (13 inhabitants)
- El Pashtal (6 inhabitants)
- El Tesoro (4 inhabitants)
- La Herradura (2 inhabitants)
- La Victoria (3 inhabitants)
- Las Trozas (18 inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (- inhabitants)
- Novillero (8 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Edén (74 inhabitants)
- Patria Chica (191 inhabitants)
- Rizo de Oro (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (Los Mangos) (10 inhabitants)
- Vista Hermosa (1 inhabitants)