The town of La Ene is located in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo (in the State of Durango). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #264 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Ene is at 2,268 meters of altitude.
The town of La Ene is located at 51.5 kilometers from El Salto, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Ene.
Where is La Ene? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Ene (Durango) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Ene and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Ene (Durango) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Ene
With the satellite map of La Ene will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pueblo Nuevo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of La Ene.
Vote for La Ene. Opinions.
Do you like La Ene? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Ene so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo
- El Carrizo (10 inhabitants)
- El Chapote (10 inhabitants)
- El Habal (62 inhabitants)
- El Tastito (16 inhabitants)
- La Laguna de Coyotes (32 inhabitants)
- La Laja (- inhabitants)
- La Montosa (- inhabitants)
- Las Mesitas (- inhabitants)
- Las Moras (40 inhabitants)
- Llano Grande de Milpillas Chico (627 inhabitants)
- Los Bueyeros (29 inhabitants)
- Los Cedros (107 inhabitants)
- Los Lirios (- inhabitants)
- San Juan (148 inhabitants)
- San Juan (- inhabitants)