Las Tortillas (Durango)
Maps, photos and statistics of Las Tortillas, a beautiful tiny town of 3 inhabitants in the State of Durango
The town of Las Tortillas is located in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo (in the State of Durango). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #282 of the ranking. Las Tortillas is at 1965 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Las Tortillas? You can find it at 44.0 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of El Salto, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Las Tortillas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Las Tortillas? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Las Tortillas (Durango) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Las Tortillas, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of Las Tortillas
With the satellite map of Las Tortillas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pueblo Nuevo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Las Tortillas.
Vote for Las Tortillas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Tortillas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Tortillas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo
- El Comal (12 inhabitants)
- El Pinalito (49 inhabitants)
- El Terrero (12 inhabitants)
- La Ciénega (8 inhabitants)
- La Cumbre (207 inhabitants)
- La Palma (166 inhabitants)
- La Vinata del Cerro Prieto (78 inhabitants)
- Las Higueras (120 inhabitants)
- Los Mangos (54 inhabitants)
- Mesa de San Pedro (771 inhabitants)
- Rancho Palo Verde (23 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (1 inhabitants)
- San Bartolo (- inhabitants)
- San Patricio (65 inhabitants)
- Sarcillos (- inhabitants)