La Cuata (Santiago Ixcuintla, Nayarit)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of La Cuata, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 1 inhabitants of Nayarit.
The town of La Cuata is located in the Municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla (in the State of Nayarit). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #135 of the whole municipality. La Cuata is at 28 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Cuata is located at 15.2 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of Santiago Ixcuintla, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Cuata.
Where is La Cuata? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Cuata (Nayarit) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Cuata and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Cuata (Nayarit) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Cuata
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Cuata, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Cuata.
Vote for La Cuata. Opinions.
Do you like La Cuata? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Cuata so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Nayarit (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla
- Acaponetilla (414 inhabitants)
- Aztlán de las Garzas (415 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (2 inhabitants)
- Colonia Dieciocho de Septiembre (- inhabitants)
- Colonia Vado del Cora (73 inhabitants)
- Crucero de Villa Hidalgo (138 inhabitants)
- El Mezcal (156 inhabitants)
- Emerita (156 inhabitants)
- Hacienda Vieja (60 inhabitants)
- La Pedrera (5 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Dios Proveerá (2 inhabitants)
- Maravillas (El Rancho de Menchaca) (2 inhabitants)
- Potrero Grande (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Adolfo Santos (1 inhabitants)