The town of La Colina is located in the Municipality of Bahía de Banderas (in the State of Nayarit). There are 5 inhabitants. La Colina is at 52 meters of altitude.
Where is La Colina? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Colina (Nayarit) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Colina, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of La Colina? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Colina (Nayarit) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Colina
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Colina, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Bahía de Banderas. You can search free satellite map (2022) of La Colina.
Vote for La Colina. Opinions.
Do you like La Colina? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Colina so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Bahía de Banderas
- Agua Amarilla (5 inhabitants)
- Colonia Nueva Galicia (9 inhabitants)
- Coor King (Rancho las PiÃ±as) (- inhabitants)
- El CallejÃ³n de Huicicila (- inhabitants)
- El Capomal (4 inhabitants)
- El Milagro (3 inhabitants)
- Entrada a la Laguna el Quelele (5 inhabitants)
- Flamingos (503 inhabitants)
- Hotel Papelillos (8 inhabitants)
- Javier Díaz Carbajal (2 inhabitants)
- La Nancera (- inhabitants)
- Quinta Valeria (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Bernal (4 inhabitants)
- San Ángel (2 inhabitants)
- Tizate (- inhabitants)