The town of Los Torres is located in the Municipality of Bahía de Banderas (in the State of Nayarit). There are 10 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #65 of the ranking. Los Torres is at 43 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Los Torres? You can find it at 1.3 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of San José del Valle, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Valle de Banderas, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at South, at 4.1 kilometers. To enjoy the Los Torres location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Los Torres? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Torres (Nayarit) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Los Torres building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Los Torres (Nayarit) is 10 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Torres
With the satellite map of Los Torres will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Bahía de Banderas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Los Torres.
Vote for Los Torres. Opinions.
Do you like Los Torres? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Torres so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Bahía de Banderas
- Bucerías (16161 inhabitants)
- El Carajo Dos (- inhabitants)
- Los Arcos (- inhabitants)
- Casa la Loma (1 inhabitants)
- Chulamex (- inhabitants)
- La Casa del Canal (Las Parotas) (4 inhabitants)
- Colonia Vicente Chávez (- inhabitants)
- Lienzo Charro (5 inhabitants)
- Los 3 Cedros (3 inhabitants)
- Los Felinos (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo Vallarta (1301 inhabitants)
- Rancho Dora (27 inhabitants)
- Vista Paraíso (- inhabitants)
- Real del Oro (16 inhabitants)
- San Clemente de Lima (9561 inhabitants)