The town of La Ciénega is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #148 of the ranking. La Ciénega is at 439 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
Do you want to locate the town of La Ciénega? You can find it at 7.2 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Ciudad Melchor Múzquiz, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Ciénega location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Ciénega? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Ciénega in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Ciénega.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Coahuila de Zaragoza State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of La Ciénega (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near La CiénegaMany people want to stay in the town of La Ciénega itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL RÍO POSADA: 4 km away, direction Southeast (3 minutes by car)
- POSADA LOS ÁNGELES: 8 km away, direction Southwest (7 minutes by car)
- HOTEL FIESTA MEXICANA: 7 km away, direction Southwest (5 minutes by car)
- HOTEL RESTAURANTE RODRIGUEZ: 9 km away, direction Southwest (7 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of La Ciénega
With the satellite map of La Ciénega will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Múzquiz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Ciénega.
Photos of La Ciénega
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of La Ciénega? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like La Ciénega.
Vote for La Ciénega
Do you like La Ciénega or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Ciénega to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Alberto Ibarra (- inhabitants)
- Antonio Vallejo (- inhabitants)
- Ciudad Melchor Múzquiz (38992 inhabitants)
- El Caterpiller (José Montes) (2 inhabitants)
- El Infante (La Sierra) (20 inhabitants)
- El Retiro (1 inhabitants)
- Francisco Rincón (Soledad) (- inhabitants)
- Jesús Ruiz (5 inhabitants)
- La Florida (La Hacienda) (- inhabitants)
- La Herradura (2 inhabitants)
- La Pipa (2 inhabitants)
- Las Perlas (- inhabitants)
- Los Doctores (3 inhabitants)
- Minas de Barroterán (7746 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (- inhabitants)